As a non-profit community orchestra the LRSO depends on generous business support from surrounding communities. LRSO has two tax-deductible sponsorship opportunities to fit your needs and support level.
A concert sponsorship of the LRSO provides exclusive support for a single concert performance. This is a great opportunity to showcase your business, as well as providing direct support of the musical arts in the Lakes Region communities.
There are five concerts to choose from:
- December Holiday Concert - Saturday evening
- December Holiday Concert - Sunday matinee
- March Classical Concert
- May Pops Concert - Saturday evening
- May Pops Concert - Sunday matinee
For your CONCERT SPONSORSHIP of $1,500 you will receive:
- A full-page ad in our 6-concert, season-long program, viewed by more than 2,000 loyal audience members
- You full-page will face your sponsored concert's main program page
- Your logo on all of your sponsored concert's posters
- Mention in every newspaper concert press release for your sponsored concert
- Four complimentary tickets to your sponsored concert
- Your logo on a large poster displayed next to the stage during the concert
- Verbal appreciation of your sponsorship at your sponsored concert's performance
CONCERTO COMPETITION SPONSOR ($1,500)
The LRSO holds an annual concerto competition for high school students throughout the state. Started in 2010, the LRSO has provided scholarship and performance opportunities for outstanding young musicians, and we are committed to supporting promising musicians. This special sponsorship helps support the expenses associated with the concerto competition, as well as music rental, instrument rental, and other expenses specific to the November concert in which the competition winner performs. Piano rental accounts for the higher sponsorship level, should a pianist win the competition.
For your CONCERTO COMPETITION SPONSORSHIP of $1,500 you will receive:
- A full-page ad in our 6-concert, season-long program, viewed by more than 1,500 loyal audience members
- Your full-page ad will face the Concerto Competition concert's main program page
- Your logo on all Concerto Competition posters
- Logo and mention in all letters, posters, print, and Email competition materials to all schools and music teachers throughout New Hampshire
- Four complimentary tickets to the November concert when the competition winner performs
- Verbal appreciation of your sponsorship at your sponsored concert's November performance
To sponsor the orchestra please contact
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Claudette Ayotte via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 603-848-0251.